T minus 3 sleeps until GO.
My excitement and trepidation are nearing unbearable levels. I am mentally and physically ready for a vacation (I forgot my laptop at home two days in a row last week), and although I will desperately miss Ed and the cats (this will be the most time we’ve been apart – I think the longest to date has been 6 days), I’m looking forward to this time of
quiet reflection all the goddamn adventure I can cram into 25 days.
I have a big list of things I want to do, but beyond the list I’m looking forward to:
- Being on my own schedule. If I wanna sleep in, I can. If I wanna spend 3 hours in the V&A garden, I can. If I wanna go to a spooky-ass cemetery and walk amongst the dead, I can (and totally will).
- No helmet hair for almost a month. I love my scooter, but goddamn I’ve had some wicked helmet hair recently.
- Eating all my meals at M&S
- M&S in general
- Pretending I’m a wealthy lady of leisure; an International Kimli of Mystery
- Angry shoulder dancing
- Asking for a large Diet Coke and getting a North American medium
- Finding out the deal with Stonehenge
- Sharing my adventures both here and on Instagram #shamelessplug #unitedkimdom
Just .. all of it, really. I’m even looking forward to the 9+ hour flight, which is a sure sign of ocean madness (aka “Aqua Dementia”, the deep down crazies, the wet willies, the Great Moist). I’m hoping this trip will kickstart
my heart my desire to write again, but even if it doesn’t, I won’t be beating myself up over it. No agenda. Just good times.
I am grateful for this extremely lazy caturday, but I can’t help but wish Sony picked any other time to do maintenance on their servers – I have to get enough underpants video game time to last me for a whole month.