Someone pointed out (by way of laughing at me) that it might be helpful if I left some sort of clue on how people can get in touch with me on a more intimate scale, and thus the Contact Page was born.
Questions? Comments? Marriage proposals? Long lost uncle left me millions that you will transfer to me in exchange for a small processing fee and my banking information? I can be reached via email at kimli at delicious juice dot com. If email is not to your fancy, I am also on Twitter and Facebook.
Why would you want to contact me? I have NO IDEA. There may come a day when my rather specialized areas of expertise will save the day, but until such a time the public NEEDS a passionate dissertation on the merkin, I will be waiting.
Also, sometimes I do interviews or appear on TV (mostly by accident) talking about random stuff:
- CBC: Social Media (May 5th 2010)
- Georgia Straight: Geek Speak (April 23rd 2010)
- CBC: The Internet is Popular (March 22nd 2010)
- Global TV: The Olympic Version of “O Canada” Sucks (February 10th 2010)
- Georgia Straight: Vancouver Opera’s Rigoletto Sings its Way into Blogosphere (March 5th 2009)
I’ve given presentations:
- Overcoming Social Anxiety (Northern Voice 2010)
Spoken in panels:
- Computers, Couples and Gaming (VIA, 2006)
Done play-by-play commentary at trade shows and tournaments:
- Consumer Electronic Show 2007
- Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2006
- NewEgg LAN 2006
- Consumer Electronic Show 2006
- GGL AmeriCup Finals 2005
- World Cyber Games 2004
Been mentioned or appeared in random magazines for some reason:
- American Way: Official Magazine of American Airlines (May 2006)
- PC Gamer (March and April 2003)
- Wedding Bells Magazine (Edmonton 2003)
Okay, this list is more for my own amusement than anything else but it’s still pretty funny. I do stuff and I talk a lot. If you need me for anything, drop me a line. I am pretty willing to do anything at least once.