I may never know what makes me do those things I do.
I’m trying to write some documentation at work, and I know I’ve written something on it before I so go digging through my folders for old files. I find something I’d apparently written on the topic last February, so I open it up to see if it might help:
VOIP Training Outline
- What is VOIP?
- Why would someone want it?
- What is required?
- What connections are installed to run VOIP?
- What equipment is used?
- What information is the end user provided with?
- What do we support?
- What kinds of questions will be asked?
- Should I know how to program the entire handset?
- When should I escalate?
- What do I do when giant lizards take over the city?
- When should I call the VOIP Mothership for assistance?
.. seriously, what the hell. Why do I DO things like that? And why am I so very amused at my own misdeeds that I will probably never stop?