If I see just one movie this year (which is highly likely, given that my average since 2000 is 1.2 movies per year), I made it Star Trek.
I found the entire thing to be highly enjoyable throughout. I *loved* it. Good job, guys. Nerds around the world should be pleased.
That drill is really going to fuck up our San Francisco plans, though.
Oh, why not. The movies I’ve seen in a theatre since 2000 are:
- Matrix 2 :(
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Lord of the Rings: Even Ringier
- The Lord of the Rings: CGI Battle Scenes Were 2 for 1 at ILM
- The Hulk
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Yarrr
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Hellboy: Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Transformers (twice)
- The Dark Knight
- Star Trek
Clearly, I am a true movie-going connaisseur with a boner for Marvel Comics who is seeing DC Comics on the side.