- Ed and I are the Kings of Errands. Yesterday we crossed 9 things off our list, and now we have groceries and cat litter and scooter insurance and a myriad of other things that were desperately needed. It was exhausting and expensive, but we are feeling pretty pleased with ourselves.
- In two weeks, I am getting my very own storage unit and I am excited as hell. I can’t decide if that makes me weird or old. One of the errands we ran yesterday was to pick up boxes so I can pack up some of my stuff!
- You wouldn’t think that something called “Cinnamon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake” would be horrible, but that is the sad, disappointing reality. It sounds amazing, doesn’t it? I assumed it would be life-changingly delicious. It wasn’t. It actually made me throw up. I will be burning the remains, and suspicious of any alliterated food for years to come.
- I would dearly love to peek at the analytics behind this banner ad that popped up in a game I was playing last night:
Does this actually WORK? Do people say “damn, a woman in matching underwear and a sword hot shit this is a game for me!” and immediately download it? I am so curious. And baffled. And need to stop thinking about work.
- On Friday, a group of us went and got our brows tamed and our bodies henna’d! It was awesome, and deserves a post to itself so pictures will be coming soon.
- I am glad it is raining, because I feel less guilty about staying inside and packing boxes to put into storage.