Even after 15+ years of baring my
breasts soul on the internet, it turns out I still have some secrets. That ain’t right, so let’s fix it.
Kimli’s Remaining Secrets
- I don’t like bananas, because I am irrationally afraid that they are full of spiders
- I am vain about my ankles (this may not be a secret, I think I’ve mentioned it before)
- I will not wear clothing with the following images:
- Food of any kind
- .. because I am afraid people will point at the fat girl wearing a picture of herself
- More and more frequently I have been craving water and will choose it over Diet Coke
- I used to avoid making politically-charged (even if they’re not) statements for fear of offending people, but I cannot stay silent when the world is so incredibly messed up. For what it’s worth, I believe with my very soul that #blacklivesmatter. I am an off-white ally for PoC, LGBTQ, Muslims, women, and any damn person or group struggling for the right to live a life free of fear, violence, hatred, discrimination, and misogyny.
- Sometimes I poop
One thought on “secrete”
Sometimes I poop too.