Disastrous Failures for Thursday, July 8, 2021
- My skin thinks we’re 15 years old and every trauma – and there are a lot of them – gets a new celebratory pimple
- Half the contents of the fridge fell out and I broke one of the bowls we already didn’t have enough of
- I COMPLETELY FUCKED my dev environment and needed to call in the big guns to unfuck my dev environment
- I tried to be sneaky and put a file where there ought not be files and that probably did not help with the fuckening
- CUSTOMERS ARE CONFUSED AND I’m pretty sure it’s all my fault for not anticipating people not knowing what an expand icon does I mean the first thing I would do is click on it to see what happens but maybe that is why I am made of disastrous failures and not rich with retail successes
- I’ve been annoyed at all four cats at different times this morning because it is apparently Love Cats, Not GitHub Thursday and I was caught unaware
- We ran out of creamed corn.
Relative Successes for Thursday, July 8, 2021
- I didn’t exactly FIX my dev environment, but I did create a workaround that resolved everything nicely
- Then I pushed a patch to fix something I missed, but everything is where it should be now
- Ran into a Documentation Emergency and was prepared for it and have fixed things to an appreciated degree
- I got a new hat and it is great
- I thought I lost a couple of videos we took on motorides out to Fort Langley but I remembered the existence of a second SD card and there they were
- The cats still love me even if I had to push them off my desk around 18 times
- When I order another set of bowls to replace the one I broke we will then have 7 bowls which is much better than 4
- An Adventure is planned for the weekend!
- I got more creamed corn.