It seems I unintentionally picked an excellent day to have nothing to say – my DNS is broken. Half the planet can see my website, the other half cannot. For example:
- I can access it from work, but not from home
- It’s working on Darren’s side of Richmond, but not Jen’s
- Half a block away it’s working great
- It won’t load in Florida or Texas, but Arizona is fine
- Alberta and Nova Scotia are OK, Commercial Drive and New Westminster are not
Wacky! I hope it’ll be fixed soon. I don’t like it when things are broken.
I feel like I should have some sort of secret to share with the people who actually CAN see this. Um .. let’s see. Secrets I haven’t already told .. oh, I know. A few weeks ago I accidentally stole a tube of lip balm from London Drugs because the girl didn’t see it roll into the bag. I saw it fall in, but I thought she had already scanned it – it wasn’t until I looked at the recipet later that night that I realized my criminal ways. The secret is that I don’t feel all that guilty, because the checkout girl was a total bitch. Does this make me a bad person?
I’m clearly not afraid of being caught with smooth, glossy contraband lips – I went back to the same London Drugs last night to pick up my new lens:
There is a lot of stuff on my desk.