Hello from shiny new space!
I am many words behind – several thousand need to be dedicated to this past weekend and the wedding – but here is a quick check-in with all the important stuff:
- New office space is gorgeous
- Hello there, MacBook Pro!
- Ice Cube Situation: trays in the freezer; they don’t appear to be used often so I may be on my own
- Diet Coke: will have to be manually provided; there’s a pop machine but it’s only got Coke, Coke Zero, and Other Things that are not Diet Coke
- Bussing downtown again after 5 months is weird
- As will be working in the same building as Ed
- Each bathroom stall is equipped with a sign featuring the following Enemies of Good Taste:
- Cutesy pee-related poetry
- Clip art
- COMIC SANS
- My job is to WRITE :D :D :D :D
One thought on “ten second check-in”
Awesome Kimli! So excited for you.