- Trips made: 2
- Boxes moved: 70
- Keys received: 11
- Casualties: 3 (one shot glass, one brandy snifter, and Herb)
- Things left to move: the contents of our storage locker; 3 terrified cats; scooters
- Number of cats the strata president thinks we have: 1
- Amount of rocking that Reilly and Darren have done today: too much to count
- Amount of pain my feet are in: 75
- Trays of ice currently freezing in the freezer: 7
- Days until we have internet: 4
- How much I love our friends: several million
7 thoughts on “in numbers”
Congrats to both of you! Could you have imagined at the beginning of this year that you’d be moved in to your own place at the end of it? That so rocks!
i love how domo is making himself comfy in your fridge! congrats on the move!
home sweet home.
I am so glad that all 3 of my favorite couples are now snuggley moved into their new homes before Christmas, and that you are all getting to spend the season with each other, enjoying the new homes. Make sure you give lots of hugs all around to everyone as they arrive at your house for breakfast Christmas morning. I’ll be thinking of you all as I look down on the snowy north while my plane zooms south to warmer climes!
Congrats! This is a great opportunity to count your blessings :)
Hell yes. We’ve been crazy fortunate for this entire thing, and we know it – just have to keep that in mind the next time we’re feeling down :)
the fridge looks all set. what else do you need?
Pingback: mmix in review « delicious juice dot com