The very moment I was publishing the previous post, the mail arrived. Guess what was in it? Another PETA pin! Now I have two! And as promised, I will give one away!
.. but that’s not all!
I’ve also got my tiny, tiny hands on two extra sets of the beautiful Apple pins, AND some of the McDonald’s Olympic toys. I will choose three winners at random, and each person will get a set of pins and a random Happy Meal mascot toy!
Here are some important contest details:
- Enter to win the pins/toys by leaving a comment below!
- I’ll make the draw for the pins on Tuesday February 23rd
- Please leave your email address in the comment so I have a way to reach you! Nothing will be done with the addresses; I’m an individual who has no time to spam anyone at all
- This contest is SEPARATE from the mitten contest – enter to win one of two pairs of Olympic Mittens by commenting on this post
- I ship worldwide, so don’t worry about entering from faraway places!
- Everything given away on Delicious Juice Dot Com is purchased or obtained by me personally – I am 100% NON-SPONSORED, and pay for everything out of my own pocket because I really do love sharing and everyone could use some random love
So .. have at it! Leave a comment below to win some exclusive Olympic swag, and here to win some mittens!
35 thoughts on “win more stuff”
You have MY peta pin! I ordered one, and it hasn’t arrived. Clearly it’s a conspiracy.
Err, but that wasn’t a contest entry, and neither is this. I still hold hope I will get my own ;)
I love free stuff! :-)
Go free swag!
i blame my unemployment for my obsession with the olympics this year … yes, i have no job … and that means i am sad and i should get swag to make me happy! ;)
Yay for swag! It would be awesome if I could get the Apple pins without actually having to trudge to the store.
omg, I totally want a peta pin. TOTALLY.
I would love an Apple Pin set.
Haha, I am so down for that pin.
Please make me win the PETA Seal Clubbing pin.
Kimli, I love you,
I would love to win!
I love winning too! Hooray for contest festivities…they make the Olympics even more fun!
PETA rox! Apple rox! Pins rox! Kimli rox!!
YAY!!! You are so the most awesomest woman ever!
I’d love a chance at getting those Apple pins! Yay for awesome contests!
Swag! I <3 swag :)
You're kind of awesome sometimes with your give aways! I wish crowds didn't make me anxious so that I could actually enjoy some of the Olympic hoopla. I do like your posts on the going ons though and have passed on some of the info you've shared with my brother — who keeps asking me how I know this stuff. . …
Ya, I really want that Peta Pin, and can always use Apple swag.
I would really love a Delicious Juice pin! Swag is awesome
I would do terrible things for that PETA pin. Also – is ballot stuffing allowed? (:
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to send my brother a weird Olympic souvenier.
err, a *chance* to send my brother a weird Olympic souvenier.
:o! McD toys!
I would love to freak out my coworkers with a pin that inadvertently celebrates clubbing baby seals.
OMG, I’m totally not a PETA person, but I would be for that pin!
If I get that pin I will be the coolest kid at work.
I’d be all about a wee mukmuk :)
The McDonald’s toys are adorable. Please enter me in your giveaway, and thank you do much.
ooh, olympic swag!
I like to win stuff!
***I never do, though****
Pins! Apple pins! Craving Apple pins!! :)
I luv pins &have traded them a time or two. :)
Pingback: mmx in review « delicious juice dot com: unapologetically inappropriate