Well, let’s start with the positives:
- My white hairs are completely covered
- The pillowcases will probably be okay after they’ve been washed
- I really like the black parts that didn’t get covered
- No chemicals!
- I can do another coat in a darker colour immediately if I want
- Even though my pillows look like I murdered someone with a hammer, you can’t see the stains with new pillowcases on
- I like the earthy smell, so I can live with my tragic pillows
- It doesn’t look THAT bad
On the other hand ..
- I feel like I should be singing a duet with Ozzy
- SO. MUCH. ORANGE.
- Seriously, I bought “Caca Rouge” not “Caca ALL THE ORANGE”
- I kind of really did ruin my pillows, but I love them so I’ll ignore the stains
- I should have known that I can’t remain still while sleeping; the saran wrap night cap was a bad idea
Does it look as bad as I fear it does? :(
2 thoughts on “so this happened”
Henna oxidizes and turns darker 24-72 hours after it’s been applied so it will look less orange in a couple of days. I think once it darkens it will look (more) amazing. I find the Lush hennas are super messy and hard to use. I prefer the henna from mehandi.com. I have some Rajasthani Twilight and it’s a deep dark red.
Pingback: mmxii in review « delicious juice dot com: unapologetically inappropriate