It’s a typical Sunday morning around these parts; nothing special. I’ve gone about my regular routine:
- Wake up early
- Put on a t-shirt
- Go to a diner
- Order coffee
- Have Miranda cut a deep V in my t-shirt because I am uncomfortable with the amount of skin I am not showing
- Drink my coffee, for real
- Go to a bar at 10am
- .. to watch hockey Team Canada defeat Team USA in the gold medal hockey game 3-2 in overtime, winning our 14th gold medal and setting a record for the most number of golds won by a host country in the Winter Olympics, with several hundred of my closest friends
- Get smoked up!
- Get interviewed! (not in relation to getting smoked up)
- Go home and throw a party
You know, regular stuff. Status quo, really.